Wilkinson Associates is able to carry out a wide range of ecological projects. Some examples of the types of project we undertake most frequently are given below, and further information on selected services can be found on the linked pages:
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal including initial site assessments, scoping and ecological constraints reports.
- Habitat surveys, including Phase 1/Extended Phase 1 habitat surveys and Phase 2/National Vegetation Classification (NVC) surveys.
- Protected species surveys, including surveys for great crested newts, reptiles and water voles.
- Ecological Impact Assessments (EcIA), including preparing the ecological chapters of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA).
- Mitigation design including licence applications and implementation of mitigation measures for habitats and protected species.
- A wide range of other surveys can be carried out as required, for example hedgerow surveys and River Corridor Surveys.
- Ecological research and technical report writing.
- Expert Witness for public inquiries.
To discuss these or any other requirements you may have please contact us.